Deadline: 24 May 2016
The German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) is inviting young researchers from around the world to participate in the Green Talents Competition 2016 which provides an opportunity to visit Germany and learn about sustainable development.
The Green Talents competition offers the researchers:
- Green Talent Network: The unique global Green Talents network of more than 150 outstanding young minds from over 45 different countries worldwide, covering the full spectrum of sustainability science and will help in exchanging ideas with peers and find new project partners.
- Research Stay in 2016: Up to three months stay at a German facility of one’s own choice to gain experiences in an inspiring environment and advance professional career while establishing long-lasting relationships.
- Science Forum: The Green Talents will be invited to Germany for a two-week science forum in October 2016 offering them a unique opportunity to get exclusive access to the country’s research landscape.
- Individual Appointments: The Green Talents will meet leading German experts of their choice in individual appointments to personally discuss their research and lay the foundations for future collaborations.
- Have enrolment in or completion of a master’s degree programme or higher no more than three years ago
- Have proven excellent command of English
- Not be a German citizen nor a resident of Germany
- Have significantly above-average grades
- Have Strong focus on sustainable development and an interdisciplinary approach
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit their applications through an online registration process.
For more information, please visit http://www.greentalents.de/competition.php