Deadline: 17 February 2017
The Greenbuild is currently seeking proposals for its “Greenbuild India 2017”. This conference features educational sessions covering all aspects of sustainable design, construction, and operations practices for buildings and communities, including their impact on people, the environment, and the economy both domestically and globally.
Greenbuild Priority Topics
- Technology & Performance
- Health and Well Being
- Innovation in Materials
- City Level Engagement
- Green Economics – Sustainability and Banking
- An individual may only participate in one education session at Greenbuild.
- A firm/institution/organization may participate as a moderator/presenter in no more than two sessions at Greenbuild with a maximum of three total presenters from that firm/institution/organization. Presenters are encouraged to represent their topic from a diverse perspective – from different companies and/or project roles.
- In an effort to promote new and diverse groups of presenters, the Working Groups will give strong preference to presenters whose content is relevant to the Greenbuild location.
- Presenters may not distribute any printed collateral at the conference.
- Greenbuild presenters will receive a free full-conference registration in appreciation of their contribution to the success of the Greenbuild conference.
- No sessions that are based upon an advertisement, product, or service will be accepted into the program.
- In an effort to produce a paperless conference, all presentation slides, papers, and handouts will be included in the electronic conference proceedings with speaker permission.
- Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
How to Apply
Proposals must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Greenbuild.