Nominations are now open for the HESTA Excellence Awards to recognize exceptional achievements in a range of settings across aged care, allied health, community services, and disability services. This award recognizes an organization that has excelled in delivering initiatives to enhance the health and wellbeing of individuals, families, and/or communities.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Thousands of people across Australia spend their working lives helping others. They do extraordinary things, day in, day out so that’s why the HESTA Awards Program was created to recognize and reward the life-changing work in nursing and midwifery, early childhood education and care, community services, disability, and aged care.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Winners will share a $60,000 prize pool courtesy of proud awards supporter ME- the bank for you.
- Nominated organizations must be currently providing services in aged care, allied health, community services or disability services in Australia. Suitable nominees are those that go above and beyond the everyday demands of their services. Nominees may self-nominate, however, self-nominations must be supported by a supervisor/manager/CEO/owner/employer. Nominations must demonstrate all of the following:
- A description of the organization and the service(s) provided
- A description of the initiative(s) that has/have improved the health and wellbeing of individuals, families and/or communities
- Evidence of the impact of the organization’s work
- A description of how the initiative(s) could be implemented by other organizations, contributing to a healthier future for all
- A description of how the prize money will be used to enhance the initiative(s) or how it will be used for professional development.
Terms & conditions
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Terms and conditions for nominating someone for the 2020 HESTA Excellence Awards:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Finalists in the Team Excellence categories will be invited to attend the HESTA Excellence Awards dinner in Melbourne on Thursday, 26 November 2020, where the winners will be announced. The winners will receive $7,500 courtesy of ME- the bank for you. The identified team leader will accept the prize on behalf of the team (team representative).
- All prizes will be awarded on the condition the finalists and winners agree to accept their prize in person at the HESTA Excellence Awards dinner held on the date listed in point 1 above. Finalists’ attendance at the awards dinner is not transferable.
- The prize for finalists includes: 2 x tickets to attend the HESTA Excellence Awards dinner to be held on the date listed in point 1 above, 1 x return economy class airfare to the capital city where the awards dinner is held from the finalists’ nearest capital city and 1 night’s accommodation in a standard twin share room at a hotel nominated by HESTA Excellence Awards organizing committee close to the dinner venue. All transfers to and from airports will be at the finalists’ expense unless otherwise stated in correspondence. A credit card will be required to cover any incidental expenses in the hotel. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Each finalist (or representative of the team) in the Team Excellence categories will be presented with an award in recognition of their achievement. The winners will be chosen from the finalists and announced at the HESTA Excellence Awards dinner, to be held on the date listed in point 1 above. The overall winners will be presented with an award, in recognition of their achievement, together with $7,500, courtesy of proud awards supporter ME
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
For more information, visit https://www.hesta.com.au/awards/excellence-awards.html