Deadline: 2 September 2016
Applicants are invited for Hult Prize@ that provides participants to compete around the world, leading to more ideas and ultimately more start-ups. The students will have an opportunity to bypass the traditional Hult Prize application process and fast tracks their team and idea through to one of five regional final rounds of competition.
Hult Prize@ gives students a vital role to play in changing the trajectory of some of the world’s toughest challenges.
The Hult Prize is a start-up accelerator for social entrepreneurship which brings together the brightest college and university students from around the globe to solve the world’s most pressing issues.
Hult Prize @ is an international program run by the Hult Prize Foundation in partnership with the Clinton Global Initiative and with the support of Net Impactt, with full time, dedicated staff in place to support campus directors and their events.
Annual Hult Prize winners can make their ideas reality with the help of USD1 million in seed funding.
- Be the official spokesperson
- Leave your mark on the world
- Introduce social change
- Launch disruptive start-ups
- Career mentoring
- Internship with Clinton Foundation
- Full time job with Hult Prize
- CGI Annual Meeting ticket
- Picture with President Clinton
- Win a trip to New York
- Meet Muhammad Yunus
- Tickets to VIP Events
Hult Prize@ Timeline
- Hult Prize@: Oct 1st – Dec 14th
- Bypass 20,000 applicants
- Compete on campus
- Winner advances to Regional Finals
- Fast track your ideas
- 100+ events worldwide
- Regional Finals: March 3-4
- Pitch to be a regional finalist
- Compete in 1 of 5 locations
- 100 world class judges
- Win a spot at the Hult Prize Accelerator & 1 year membership to CGI
- Meet like-minded entrepreneurs around world
- Award reception, gala dinner & after party
- Accelerator: July – August
- Build your prototype
- 7 week bootcamp style incubation program
- Top global innovation consulting firm
- Business model development
- Investment opportunities
- Pitch practice
- Constant mentorship by game-changing entrepreneurs
- Top notch facilities
- CGI Final: Sep 26, 2016
- Win $1,000,000 to change the world
- Hosted by President Bill Clinton
- Pitch in front of world leaders at the CGI annual meeting
- Network with leading entrepreneurs, investors & heads of state
- Back stage access with President Bill Clinton
- Exclusive access to CGI events across New York city
Hult Prize @ events are open to all students from the organizing university only; this includes undergraduate, graduate and PhD programs.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Hult Prize@.