Deadline: 17 June 2016
Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences (JIRCAS) is currently accepting applications from young agricultural researchers for its 2016 Japan International Award with an aim to increase motivation among young researchers contributing to research and development in agriculture, forestry, fisheries, and related industries in developing regions.
The award covers research areas in agriculture, forestry, fisheries and related industries in developing regions, including the industry sectors of food and the fields of environment.
- The award winners will receive a cash prize of US$5,000 each from JIRCAS.
- Up to three award winners will be named.
Applicants should be:
- Under the age of 40 (as of January 1, 2016).
- Researchers, who have the nationality of developing countries and/or territories, belong to a non-Japanese research institute or a non-Japanese university.
- Engaged in research and development in agriculture, forestry, fisheries and related industries in developing regions.
- Able to attend the commendation ceremony and deliver a lecture on December 1, 2016.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Japan International Award.