Deadline: 1 November 2016
The Lawrence Foundation is currently accepting applications for its Grant Programme 2016 with an aim to support environmental, human services and other causes.
The Lawrence Foundation is a private family foundation focused on making grants to support environmental, education, human services and other causes.
- Environment (US headquartered organizations operating programs in the US or elsewhere in the world),
- Human Services
- Disaster relief (US headquartered organizations responding to disasters in the US or elsewhere in the world on an occasional basis),
- Other (US headquartered organizations operating programs in the US or elsewhere in the world).
- There is no restriction on the geographical area.
- Nonprofit organizations that qualify for public charity status under section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code or public schools and libraries are eligible for contributions or grants.
- The foundation makes grants to US based qualified charitable organizations.
- November: Board selection of grant applications
- December: Notification of selection
- December 31: Funding
How to Apply
Interested applicants can fill the application form online via given website.
For more information, please visit Grant Programme 2016.