Bilateralism, apart from binding great powers is the single source that stands for serving a particular community. It has made strong political, economic and cultural relations between many states in countries.
Bilateral aid is delivered through various agencies worldwide to support nonprofits and some of the bilateral donors/agencies have made a remarkable contribution in the development of under-served communities.
- Arab Fund for Economic Empowerment and Social Development
- Austrian Development Agency
- The Czech Development Agency
- Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development
- SIDA: Reducing Poverty Worldwide
- The United States Agency for International Development
Download this resource guide on “A List of 25+ Bilateral Donors Worldwide” available exclusively for our premium members.