Deadline: 12 August 2016
The Melinda Gray Ardia Environmental Foundation (MGAEF) is currently inviting proposals from organizations and schools across the globe for its Environmental Curricula grants in order to contribute the development, implementation and/or field testing of environmental curricula.
- To empower and encourage students to become involved in solving environmental and social problems
- To promote thoughtful and appropriate analysis and understanding of the natural world
- To train students as informed decision makers through the emphasis and application of basic ecological principles.
- Any organization across the globe is eligible to apply, including schools, non-profits, governmental agencies and others.
- The foundation provides funds to an organization, not to an individual. If you are self-employed, you need to find a sponsoring organization.
- Conserving Osa Rainforest; Corvocado Foundation; Drake Bay, Costa Rica
- Young Environmental Stewards (YES); Catamount Institute; Colorado Springs,
- Reef Rangers, Fiji
- Beach Monitoring, Gig Harbor, WA
How to Apply
Application process consists of two phases:
- A single page “PRE-PROPOSAL” should be submitted via email.
- The pre-proposal must not exceed one page.
- Please use PRE- PROPOSAL in the subject line. It is strongly preferred that you submit the proposal as a PDF.
- A subset of these proposals will be selected to submit a “FULL PROPOSAL”
- You should only submit a full proposal if you receive a request to do so based on your pre-proposal.
For more information, please visit Environmental Curricula Grants.