Deadline: 14 July 2016
The World Health Summit is inviting young professionals for its Next Generation of Science Journalists Award 2016 with an aim to support the recognition of emerging young medical science journalists and their contribution towards public understanding of science.
- To bring together all stakeholders at the level of equals
- To establish a unique and sustainable high-level forum and network
- To help define the future of medicine, research and healthcare
- To find answers to major health challenges – both today and tomorrow
- To make global recommendations and set health agendas worldwide
- The prize money of 500 Euro to recompense travel expenses.
- A certificate will also be presented by the WHS President.
- Five outstanding young candidates will be invited to participate in the World Health Summit 2015, held from October 11-13 at Berlin.
- Submissions will be accepted from all countries; however the content should be in English. Translations will be accepted if the original article is attached.
- Submission of one article with a focus on the general topic of “Health”, which must have been published after January 1, 2015. The article must be informed by an appropriate scientific background.
- The article may be published in any form: print, digital, audible or visual. Audio and video content should be submitted via a corresponding web-link.
- Applicants should be at the beginning of their journalistic career with a maximum of 5 years’ experience.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Science Journalists Award.