Deadline: 5 July 2016
The Cities of Champaign is currently accepting nominations for its 14th Annual Champaign-Urbana International Humanitarian Awards (CUIHA) 2016. This event will be held on Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 5:45 p.m. at Hilton Garden Inn, 1501 South Neil Street, Champaign.
The purposes of the International Humanitarian Awards are:
- To honor Champaign County individuals and organizations who have contributed significantly to international understanding, cooperation, friendship and development
- To recognize the richness of Champaign County’s international contributions, concerns and commitments in the following categories: agriculture, hospitality, humanitarian relief, human rights, research/education, and trade and business
- To educate the public about the connections which exist between our local community and the global community
- Humanitarian relief
- Human rights
- Research/ Education
- Trade and Business
- There are no restrictions on eligibility of nominations as far as the country or the country of origin.
- Nominations are open for an individual or organization whose extraordinary international service has improved the lives and contributed to the well-being of people in above mentioned areas.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the nomination form via given website.
For more information, please visit International Humanitarian Awards.