Deadline: 21 July 2017
The School Enterprise Challenge is seeking nominations for its Global Business Start-up Awards Programme run by the educational charity ‘Teach A Man To Fish’ with an aim to create globally aware, socially responsible, young entrepreneurs.
The awards programme is free and helps students plan and set up school based enterprises that:
- Generate real profits to help support their educational activities.
- Give students the chance to gain hands on experience of running a real business
- Are sustainable, and will grow and develop every year.
Each Award level is divided into three similar steps:
- STEP 1: Students think of a business idea for a school enterprise and submit it to School Enterprise Challenge.
- STEP 2: Students develop a business plan for a school enterprise.
- STEP 3: Students launch and run a REAL school enterprise for at least 3 months, getting practical business experience and generating real income!
Awards and Benefits
- Receive an Internationally recognized Award: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
- Win prizes to one of regional conferences and up to $5,000 for your school.
- Inspirational teacher prize of $2,000.
- Enterprising student prizes of cameras and laptops.
Learning and Earning
- Teach 21st century skills in a fun and innovative way – take learning out of the classroom and into the real world.
- Experience planning and running a REAL business.
- Raise extra income for your school.
- Become part of a global community of enterprising schools.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit School Enterprise Challenge.