Deadline: 31 July 2017
The Takeda Young Entrepreneurship Award praises young entrepreneurs or entrepreneurial individuals who challenge technological or social needs in the real world. The Award places high value on innovative individuals who try to realize bold and clear-sighted ideas to solve issues based on technological or social needs.
- The Takeda Foundation will select the Best Entrepreneur and 5 Entrepreneurs.
- The recipient of the Best Entrepreneur Award will receive a diploma, plaque and monetary prize of 1,000,000 Japanese yen.
- Each recipient of the Entrepreneur Award will receive a diploma, plaque and a monetary prize of 200,000 Japanese yen.
- Anyone who is under 40 years old as of April 1, this year, regardless of gender, affiliation, and nationality are eligible to apply.
- Any fields that can improve the well being of people are considered.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Takeda Young Entrepreneurship Award.