Deadline: 15 July 2018
Nominations are now open for Transparency International’s Anti-Corruption Award 2018 to recognise the courage and determination of the many individuals and organisations fighting corruption around the world.
The Award consists of a trophy and participation in a public award ceremony during the 18th edition of the International Anti-Corruption Conference to take place from the 22nd to the 24th of October 2018 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Transparency International’s Anti-Corruption Award aims to recognise a particular action or initiative undertaken by one or several individuals or organisations and constituting a tangible contribution to the fight against corruption and the mission of the TI movement.
- Nominees must meet the following requirements:
- Nominees must have undertaken an action that is likely to significantly influence, or to have had a significant impact on, existing levels of corruption in his/her respective country or region.
- The action should be one likely to attract interest and emulation in other parts of the world.
- The action must be particularly courageous and exemplary, inspirational and deserving of wide international recognition.
- The action should recognise the longevity of commitment to fighting corruption.
- Nominations for posthumous awards can be considered by the Committee only in truly exceptional cases.
How to Apply
Nominations should be submitted by filling in the form available on the given website.
For more information, please visit Anti-Corruption Award 2018.