Deadline: 15 July 2016
Nominations are open for World Summit Awards 2016 with an aim to promote world’s best digital innovation with an impact on society.
- Selection and promotion of best practices in digital innovation with local relevance, content depth and user value from all UN member states.
- Contribute to the Agenda of UN WSIS and UN Sustainsable Development Goals (SDGs) by showcasing creative usage of digital innovation.
- Fostering knowledge exchange crossboundery, presenting platforms of inspiration and enhancing a worldwide multi-stakeholder network.
- Global visibility of WSA activities through national experts network, media partners and strategic cooperation.
Award Categories 2016
- Government & Citizen Engagement
- Health & Well Being
- Learning & Education
- Environment & Green Energy
- Culture & Tourism
- Smart Settlements & Urbanization
- Business & Commerce
- Inclusion & Empowerment
- Involvement in pitching seminars.
- The opportunity to attend an award ceremony.
- A project exhibition booth that allows for dialogue about your idea.
- Accommodation and meals.
- The possibility of travel grants.
- WSA is open to any company, organisation or individual in the content industry in any UN and UNESCO member state.
- WSYA is restricted to digital innovation initiated and executed by young people under the age of 30 (born on or after January 1, 1986) from any of the UN and UNESCO member states.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit World Summit Award.