Deadline: 12 December 2016
The CTI Private Financing Advisory Network (CTI PFAN) is currently accepting proposals from Project developers in West African countries for its 3rd Edition of the West African Forum for Clean Energy Financing (WAFCEF-3) Business Plan Competition.
The WAFCEF-3 Business plan competition seeks to nurture entrepreneurs, start-up and existing companies, project teams and consortia with environmentally beneficial business proposals with the aim of linking them with investment and finance and seeing through the implementation of these projects.
Focus Projects (But not limited)
- Energy Products from Forestry
- Clean Transport
- Energy Storage & Conservation
- Energy Efficiency and Demand Reduction
- Waste to Energy
- Emissions Reduction, Hydropower
- Any entrepreneur or company actively operating and/or registered in ECOWAS countries of West Africa including: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Ivory Coast, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo may participate in the Business Plan Competition.
- Proposals eligible for the Competition, may include, but are not limited to:
- Greenfield Projects
- New Business Ventures & Start-Ups. Pilot Projects will only be eligible to the extent that they include a credible plan for growth and / or replication
- Brownfield projects – scale-up, growth, expansion, replication or conversion of existing businesses or projects
- Downstream Projects: deployment of an existing clean technology
- Upstream technology development: development and commercialization of a new clean technology
- Merger, acquisition or joint venture which will add value to an existing / current
- Clean energy/technology business
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit a Project Proposal electronically through the given website.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.