- 24 January 2020: Greater China
- 30 January 2020: Middle East & Africa
- 31 January 2020: Europe
- 10 February 2020: Greater India
- 14 February 2020: North America
- 21 February 2020: South America
- 20 March 2020: Asia Pacific
Entering the 10th anniversary of one of the world’s biggest global student competition, called Schneider Go Green. You can register for the 2020 edition now by selecting your region’s challenge!
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation. They are always on the lookout for bold ideas that can shape the future of industry and company.
Schneider Go Green is now celebrating 10 years and 2020 edition is going to be even more special! They are looking for students like you around the world who are willing to put their skills and ideas to the test.
- Sustainability & Access to Energy: Digitize business and enable access to energy or sustainable developments.
- Buildings of the Future: Can buildings be smarter, more sustainable and incorporate new technologies?
- Plants of the Future: Apply IoT, AI, Machine Learning and more to the industries of the present or future.
- Grids of the Future: Imagine the future of energy management and distribution!
- 1st Prize: Schneider Innovation HUB + Personalized MIT and Greentown lab tour.
- Global Finalists: Selected teams will be invited to a fully sponsored trip to the Schneider Electric Innovation Summit in Las Vegas to pitch for the Grand Prize.
- Regional Finalists: Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale!
- Women in Energy Award: One all-female team from the semi-finals will win the Women in Energy Award, securing a place in the finals and cash prize of USD $1,000.
- Only university students eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of submission of the Initial Application are permitted to submit their proposals.
- Students worldwide must be registered in a bachelor’s (at least the 2nd year), master’s or MBA program of business or engineering are eligible to compete in the Contest.
- The Contest is open exclusively to individual students in teams of two, of which at least one team member is female. Both of the team members must study in the same country for the duration of the competition. They are not, however, required to be from the same university, nor are they required to study the same subject or be in the same year, as long as they are not in their first year of their undergraduate education. Likewise, the students are not required to be permanent residents or nationals of the country in which they are studying in order to compete. Should an individual student Entrant be disqualified, that Entrant’s team will no longer be able to participate.
- Schneider Electric’s customers, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective employees, officers, directors, representatives, agents, consultants, contractors and their family members are not eligible to participate. Schneider Electric reserves the right to limit, or restrict upon notice, participation in the Contest to any person who fails to comply with these Rules and Conditions.
For more information, visit https://gogreen.se.com/en