Deadline: 31 October 2016
The Kanthari, an international institute, is currently accepting applications for Scholarships for Social Change from the social entrepreneurs, seeking to make a difference. It will offer a seven month scholarship based leadership program starting from May 2017.
- To reach out and develop potential social leaders from the margins of society.
- To provide an incubator and spring board for visionaries who are able to transform concepts and conventions, by offering specially developed, high quality and relevant leadership training.
Kanthari will prepare participants to start their social project/initiative. A certificate of completion will be issued to participants who complete the course successfully.
Participants must have-
- Age of 22 years.
- A plan for a social project/venture that will create a mindset change in your community.
- Basic knowledge in English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Basic knowledge in using a computer.
- Sense of ownership, motivation, creativity, talent and passion to create a positive social impact.
- This course is also accessible for blind, visually impaired and/or people with physical disabilities.
How to Apply
Participants are requested to fill online Participant Application Form-2017 to apply.
For more information, please visit Social Change.