Deadline: 31 May 2016
The USAID-funded Public University Scholarships program through the U.S.-Egypt Higher Education Initiative is currently inviting applicants for its scholarship Program from high school graduates to attend excellence programs at public universities in parallel with specially-designed supplementary enhancement activities such as English, leadership training and career planning, as well as internships, community service, and study abroad.
The scholarship provides opportunities in specializations important for the future of Egypt.
Fields of study
Education, Science, Agriculture, Information Technology, Faculties of Engineering, , Law, Commerce, Nursing, Mass Communication, and Economics.
- Tuition fees and ongoing academic support
- Intensive English and study skills program
- Leadership, character building, and business development training
- Mentoring and networking activities
- Internship and summer training in field of study
- Semester / Study summer at a university abroad
- Support at job search and placement after graduation
- Egyptian young men and women enrolled in Thanaweyya Amma in government schools including STEM schools.
- Student achievers in their first and second secondary results.
- Participated in community activities.
- Includes scholarships specifically for disabled applicants.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Egypt
For more information, please visit Higher Education Initiative.