Application window opens on 15 November and ends 31 December every year.
- Community Activism
- Rule of Law and Human Rights
- Tools for Knowledge
- Women’s Empowerment
- Youth Engagement
- Media and Freedom of Information
- Strengthening Interaction with Government
- Grant Information
Grant will range from $100,000 to $300,000.
Applicants can be:
- Civil Society Organizations and Non-Governmental Organizations, engaged in promoting democracy. These are anticipated to receive the bulk of the funding.
- Independent and Constitutional Bodies, including Election Commissions, Ombudsman Institutions, National Human Rights Institutions and other independent governance bodies, for project proposals facilitating the inclusion of the voice of civil society.
- Global and Regional inter-government bodies, organizations and associations other than the United Nations, for project proposals which strengthen the voice of civil society.
Premium Video: How to apply for UNDEF Funding and also check out our helpful tips on how to apply for this grant.