Deadline: 15 July 2016
The University of Delaware Horn Program in Entrepreneurship is currently inviting applications for its Youth Entrepreneurship Education Program & Competition entitled “Diamond Challenge” with an aim to provide high school students from around the world with an opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship by putting their ideas into action.
The Diamond Challenge is a concept competition for new ventures. Students compete for cash awards that may be used to support their startup or social venture or pursue higher education.
- Official Pitch Site Partners are provided with an in-kind package worth more than $20,000, as well as a financial support of up to $10,000 based on location and needs.
- $1,000 award money for the top team with a slot in the semifinal round at the University of Delaware for each top team within a competitive track at the location
- Up to $4,000 in event support
- International teams travel support
- Event support is provided on a case-by-case basis and the average support is $1,500 per competitive track hosted.
- Monetary grants in the form of Event Support are available for partners who would not normally be able to operate a preliminary round event within their organization’s annual budget.
- Teams traveling from international locations
- Be an established organization in operation for at least two years
- Be focused on youth projects and entrepreneurship
- Have previous experience with youth initiatives and programs
- Have an active website and/or an active Facebook page
How to Apply
Fill in the online Partner Application Form given on the website.
For more information, please visit Diamond Challenge.