Deadline: 28 May 2016
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is inviting organizations and companies to participate with USAID – Libya Development Challenge Addenda issued under the Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) to provide innovations and technologies that further fulfill the U.S. Government’s commitment to support Libya’s peaceful transition to a democratically governed and inclusive state.
The Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) is seeking opportunities to co-create, co-design, co‐ invest, and collaborate in the development, testing, and scaling of practical and cost‐effective innovations that can help USAID reach its development goal of enabling Libya to responsibly utilize its own human, financial, and natural resources for the benefit of its citizens.
- Libya’s transitional institutions of governance, and their successors to be capable, effective to represent the diverse interests of citizens with transparency and accountability.
- Libya’s ability to mitigate new and longstanding drivers of conflict and social marginalization produces a more inclusive and productive society.
- The amount of resources made available under this BAA will depend on the concepts received and the availability of funds.
- Awards under this BAA will be made to Apparently Successful Partners on the basis of their ability to further USAID’s goals of the Libya Development Challenge.
- Public, private, for‐profit, and nonprofit organizations, as well as institutions of higher education, public international organizations, non‐ governmental organizations, U.S. and non‐U.S. governmental organizations, multilateral and international donor organizations are eligible under this BAA.
- All organizations must be determined to be responsive to the BAA and sufficiently responsible to perform or participate in the final award type.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit an Expression of Interest (EoI) at given website.
For more information, please visit USAID Libya Development Challenge.
Premium Video: How to Raise Funds from USAID. In this 90-minute video, you will learn about the USAID Geographic priorities, Issue Sectors and Financial Instruments & Eligibility; information sources for upcoming calls for proposals; and the Request for Application Process & the Basic overview on developing the Letter of Interest (LOI), Budget and Full Grant Application. Click here to login as a Premium Member to view it now. Not a Premium Member? Sign up here!