Deadline: 15 September 2016
Youth Alliance Krusevo is seeking applications for its 14th International Youth Conference to bring together up to 59 participants from the countries from the South East Europe (SEE) region.
Youth Alliance Krusevo is an independent, non governmental, non political and non profitable organization established in 1999. Our members (70-80 members) are young people between 15 and 35, who work, study or express an interest in processes of EU integration of the Republic of Macedonia.
- To promote new ways of expressing the views of young people from SEE vs. well-known political and uncooperative methods;
- Acceptance of the modern European values of young people from SEE;
- Creation of conditions for faster and sustainable economic development.
Axes of Priorities
- Active involvement of young people in decision-making processes at local, regional and national level;
- Contribution of youth in the process of EU integration of the SEE;
- Increasing the contribution of youth in the economic development of their local communities.
Conference Aims and Objectives
The main aim of the International Youth Conference “European values for the future of SEE countries” is supporting of energetic and committed young leaders from Southeast Europe to work every day for a European future of the region.
Recognizing this, the 14th International Youth Conference is built on three pillar-ideas:
- Youth Leadership and Empowerment;
- Euro-Atlantic Integration;
- Youth Civic Engagement
- To provide opportunities for exploration how the young leaders in the region should act more effectively for promotion and acceptance of European values among the SEE region;
- To facilitate real engagement of the young people on EU integration process of the region by opening debates on the key four clusters for youth action: link between immigration and enlargement; numerous disputes between existing EU member states and their Balkan neighbors; persistent political snags and “good governance” practices in the region and rising level of Euroscepticism;
- To empower new 60 “youth drivers of EU enlargement” to take actions for European changes and EU determination of the young people in the region.
- Stimulation of the regional cooperation
- Democratization and cross border cooperation in SEE region
- Fostering the progress in societies in SEE towards integration into the Euro Atlantic structures
- 18 – 30 years old and display a commitment to effecting positive change;
- An evidenced commitment to effecting positive change in SEE;
- Leadership ability;
- Concern for SEE regional issues;
- Ability to generate and articulate impactful ideas;
- Openness to enrich their knowledge and awareness regarding the European values.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Greece, Germany, Kosovo, Monte Negro, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey, Poland and Macedonia
For more information, please visit International Youth Conference.
FundsforNGOs Premium Membership at 50% Discount. International Youth Day Offer! Click here to Sign up Now!