Deadline: 18 September 2016
The Child & Youth Finance International (CYFI) is seeking applications for its Global Inclusion Awards 2016, with an aim to achieve greatness and demonstrate innovation in financial, social and livelihoods education, financial inclusion, and entrepreneurial support for children and youth at the national, regional and international level.
- Child & Youth Friendly Banking Award
- Civil Society Achievement Award
- Global Youth Entrepreneur Award
- Outstanding Youth Economic Citizenship Award
- The Global Inclusion Awards 2016 focus on individuals, youth representatives and government authorities operating at both the national and global level that have excelled in the promotion of Economic Citizenship for children and youth through a combination of financial access and education.
- The work for this will be evaluated by the following aspects:
- Excellence: Nominees must be of outstanding character and reputation.
- Accountability: Nominees must demonstrate good governance and transparent financial management.
- Creativity: Nominees must show creative use of resources to deliver innovative and flexible programs.
- Partnership: Nominees must be able to demonstrate that integral to their activities is the spirit of effective collaboration and partnership.
- Sustainability: Nominees must show how their work will continue to impact young people in the long term.
- Track record: Nominees’ initiatives must be established in the community.
- Impact: Nominees must address needs and achieve desired outcomes.
- Outreach: Nominees must demonstrate current and future outreach of initiatives.
- Cost-effectiveness: Nominees must show how their funds go a long way.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information ,please visit Global Inclusion Awards 2016.