The ASDA Foundation is seeking proposals for Covid-19 Grant Program with an aim to give support to your local community during this time.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Asda Foundation supports small grass roots organisations in a number a way throughout the year. Working with Asda’s Community Champions in store they are able to work with a range of organisations and groups on a range of projects.
Type of Covid-19 Grants
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
In response to Covid-19, Asda Foundation have developed 2 new grant streams:
- Hygiene Grant: This grant is focused on personal hygiene dignity, supporting residents/patients in facilities, who are struggling and unable to provide their own toiletries either through lack of funds or access to family support. They would expect applications from care homes, hospices, hospitals and homeless shelters.
- Healthy Holiday Grant: This grant is designed to support groups that typically would be holding summer holiday activities to ensure children are provided with a hot meal. If social distancing is relaxed before school holidays, then standard. If social distancing hasn’t relaxed, they would provide grants for groups to deliver provisions to children at home.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
To be eligible to apply for a grant, your group must be one of the following:
- a Charity
- a not for profit company
- a Community Interest Company (CIC)
- an unincorporated Club or Association
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The below would apply in ALL cases:
- Only 1 grant allowed per group across the entire estate.
- Maximum £500 per group.
- Maximum £1,125 per store.
- All requests must include a quote.
- All requests must include a bank statement as proof of payee name.
- All requests must include proof of Not for Profit status.
- All requests to be itemised on application forms.
- All payments would be made directly to the service provider i.e. School, Playgroup, Community Group, Charity etc. No payments are to be made directly to individual families.
- Restrictions – applications would open to enable due diligence and processing to be completed.
For more information, visit https://www.asdafoundation.org/how-to-apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.