The Bel Corporate Foundation has announced a call for projects “School Canteen” to act for the most fragile children and their nutrition. The Bel Foundation focuses its action on the development of school canteen in order that every child, wherever he/she lives can have a healthy and balanced meal, at school.
To respond to the mission, the Foundation focuses its action on two axes :
- The Foundation provides financial support to associative projects in France and in all the countries where the Group operates. The actions implemented are diverse and always address a local issue. In supporting projects led by Charities, the objective is to bring concrete and durable solutions for a better nutrition of the children.
- The Foundation supports the engagement of the employees by helping them to make their solidarity projects for children happen. A dozen of Grants are awarded each year to several employees’ team, acting activily in local Charities for the well-being of children.
Before submitting your project, please check that you meet the following criteria:
- Your structure must have a not-for-profit designation,
- If not French, your Structure must have a French partner and/or one recommendation of a French Foundation,
- Your Project must be specifically related to children (0-16 years of age),
- Your Project has to specifically improve their nutrition, in a school canteen,
- The Grant must apply to actual implementation of an initiative and not to the association funding,
- Your Project must be in line with long-term goals and have long-term durability,
- Your Project must be based in one of the countries where the Bel Foundation operates.
For more information, visit https://www.fondation-bel.org/en/submit-a-project/you-are-an-ngo-2/