(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Promote DRR in teaching and learning Teaching and learning about DRR is key to increasing individuals’ and community’s knowledge about hazards and what to do when they strike.
The learning materials developed in smart phone as an outreach material the DRR in teaching and learning, could be done as learning by playing. Key elements of mainstreaming DRR in teaching and learning involve:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Mainstreaming of DRR into the virtual media activities, starting from the primary level to secondary level standards this includes multi-hazard education.
- Including DRR in non-formal multimedia channels with children friendly
- Ensuring teachers, school managers and staff have incorporated DRR into their training activities.
- Ensuring DRR learning materials and resources are available to key stakeholders.
- Encouraging children and youth to be champions and leaders in DRR.
- Supporting professionalization of and research in DRR in institutes of higher education.
- Overall objective:
- Capacity building of children at school level and advocacy of the DRR at local level for improved DRR mitigation measures
- Specific objectives:
- Dedicated Application for smart phone with interactive session on giving instructions on what they need to do during the disaster
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- They propose a custom smart phone application with animation and voice over able to run on mobile operating systems.
- The smart phone application needs to be bilingual, need to have the option of selecting the language while starting the application.
- The application size needs to be small without compromising the quality of the animations
- The App will be developed major Mobile operating systems such as
- Android OS (Google Inc.)
- iPhone OS / iOS (Apple)
This project is expected to be implemented in 4 months.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The selected contractor will be requested to fulfil the following conditions:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Previous experience in developing APPs based on all three OS platforms
- The contractor need to have live account in both app and play store as well need to manage the same whenever there is an update in the terms and conditions from the app and play store
For more information, visit UNESCO.