Deadline: 18 August 2019
Eco-generation has announced a call for applications for the 23rd Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
- Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
- Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
- Promotional goods will be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador
- Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties.
- Reference letters
- The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the ‘Best Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1(One) Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by the Eco-generation team.
- Ability to express entry to the facilitator candidates of the 2019 Junior Engineering Academy when completed one’s term.
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of Aug 18, 2019) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
- Environmentally friendly mind
- Integrity, fair practices
- Active participation in Tunza Eco-generation programs
- Internet-friendly environment
- Good at utilizing SNS
- 60% Application Form + 40% Activity Points
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected.
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
The 23rd Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from September 2019 until February 2020.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://tunza.eco-generation.org/ambassadorInfoView.jsp