- Poster Competition: Encourage your students to get creative and design posters that promote body safety and feature the empowering phrase “My Body is My Body.”
- Singing Competition: Let your students showcase their singing skills by singing one of the MBIMB songs. You can do this as a class exercise or with a few children. They can even create their own backing track using any instruments they have or use the track they provide.
- Dance Competition: Let your students choreograph a dance routine around any of the “My Body is My Body” songs. Encourage them to be creative and showcase their individuality.
Amount $300 will be awarded to the winners of all the 3 Competition Categories respectively.
Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: Entrants must be between the ages of 4 – 14 years old.
- Entry: Entries must be submitted by a registered teacher at a school or a registered NGO.
- Prize: The winning entry will receive prize money which will be sent directly to the NGO or School.
- Publicity: All entries can be used by GGAF and MBIMB to publicise this competition. By submitting an entry, you grant GGAF and MBIMB the right to use your entry for promotional purposes without additional compensation or permission.
- Parental Consent: Before submitting an entry, participants must obtain consent from the parents or legal guardians of the children involved in the video recording of the GGAF and MBIMB Singing and dancing Competition.
For more information, visit My Body Is My Body Foundation.