Deadline: 16 August 2019
NW Children’s Foundation is accepting applications for its Grant program to help local agencies that provide the support systems children need to be in a safe, nurturing environment, alleviating the stresses and deficiencies that can lead to abuse and neglect. It provides grants to programs that:
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Heal Children by providing counseling and treatment for youngest victims of abuse and neglect.
- Empower Youth by teaching them how to make good decisions and fulfill their potential through mentoring, tutoring and other opportunities.
- Strengthen Families by reaching out to those coping with homelessness, mental illness, substance abuse and domestic violence – some of the strongest risk factors for child abuse and neglect.
NW Children’s Foundation works to end the cycle of child abuse and neglect. They know that breaking this complicated intergenerational cycle requires a multi-faceted strategy: they must intervene and help fragile victims heal when maltreatment has already occurred, and must also work to keep it from happening – both now and in the next generation.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
NWCF grants generally range from $5,000 to $30,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- A grant applicant must qualify as a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization.
- NWCF is primarily a direct-service funder. Organization must serve children and youth (ages birth to 24) and families of Washington State. NWCF’s grants predominantly support programs in King, Snohomish, Pierce, and Kitsap counties.
- Grants will not be considered for individuals or political candidates.
- NWCF do not fund organizations that proselytize, require religious activities in their programs, or exclude individuals based on religious beliefs.
How to Apply
Interested agencies submit a Letters of Inquiry via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://nwcf.org/nwcf-grants/how-to-apply/