Deadline: 5 May 2017
Miller Center, in partnership with GE Healthymagination is inviting applications for its Mother & Child Program, offering an impact-generating opportunity for applicant’s growing enterprise.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Healthymagination Mother & Child program assists social enterprises operating in sub Saharan Africa that are addressing maternal and/or child health care to:
- Strengthen their business models
- Refine business plans
- Manage talent
- Reinforce organizational development
- Learn how to scale sustainably
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants should apply if:
- They are a leader of a for-profit, non-profit, or hybrid enterprise
- They organization has been in operation for 2+ years
- They deliver direct or indirect health care services to mothers and children such as:
- They distribute, train, use or maintain medical equipment
- They develop products or technologies that improve knowledge and/or access to care, such as telemedicine, mobile technologies, data analysis or image interpretation
- They provide infrastructure services or facilities associated with needs from pregnancy to pediatric care
- They provide supportive infrastructure including energy, water, or other adjacent services to enable improved health care for mothers and children
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Angola, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Sao Tome and Principe, the Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan or Zimbabwe.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit GE Healthymagination Mother & Child Program.