The House of Europe has announced the applications for Online course “European recommendations on neonatal and child rehabilitation”. This course will introduce you to the innovation in children’s rehabilitation in ten lectures.
For the completion of the course, you will receive a certificate acknowledged by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Three participants of the course with the highest scores for their homework will get handbooks “Physical therapy” and “Occupation therapy” adopted by the top universities in Prague.
What is on the Programme?
- Lecture 1. What to do and not to do in pediatric occupational therapy
- Lecture 2. Management of spasticity in children
- Lecture 3. Management of feeding disorders in children
- Lecture 4. Environmental adaptations, assistive technologies and adaptive devices in pediatric rehabilitation
- Lecture 5. Cognitive orientation to occupational performance and goal-oriented therapy in pediatric occupational therapy
- Lecture 6. Theory and practice of motor development in children
- Lecture 7. Brain plasticity and rehabilitation in children
- Lecture 8. Brain plasticity and rehabilitation in children
- Lecture 9. Early diagnostics of cerebral palsy
- Lecture 10. Evidence-based treatment methods of cerebral palsy in pediatric physiotherapy
- A live session with lecturers for your questions and clarifications. You will have one hour for each lecture to discuss all the issues.
- The online course is designed for children physical therapists and occupational therapists that are eager to advance professionally and adopt the latest healthcare trends.
For more information, visit https://houseofeurope.org.ua/en/opportunity/308