Deadline: 15 September 2017
The UEFA Foundation for Children has launched a call for projects with an aim to promote the fundamental rights of children throughout the world.
In order to achieve the program’s objectives, the foundation establishes programmes involving football or sport in general, either running its own projects or working in partnership with other entities.
The foundation may advise, work with or support any organisation or project that has similar goals or seeks to provide development aid. It may also provide humanitarian or emergency assistance, acting alone or in partnership with other organisations.
Those projects seek to achieve the foundation’s objectives – i.e. to help children by providing support in the following areas:
- access to sport;
- personal development;
- integration of minorities;
- protection of children’s rights.
This call is open to organisations all over the world and is not limited to those active in the countries of UEFA’s member associations.
- Each project proposal will be examined and considered by the UEFA Foundation for Children’s board of trustees in accordance with the foundation’s charter.
- The amounts allocated to the selected projects are also determined by the board of trustees, which may decide to fund projects partially or in full.
- Special decision-making processes may be applied in emergency situations, also in accordance with the foundation’s charter.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications online via given website.
For more information, please visit UEFA Foundation.