The UN Women and UNFPA have announced a call for proposals to procure of services to organise and conduct a grassroots awareness campaign to tackle gender stereotypes and foster increased responsibility of men for domestic work and child-care during the COVID-19 crisis in Azerbaijan.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Develop implementation plan for the assignment that will include a communication strategy including key messages of the campaign5 to promote positive behaviours related to sharing childcare and household responsibilities, particularly among young men and boys, with consideration of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic;
- Develop concept notes and programmes for information sessions with representatives of faithbased groups and awareness raising sessions with young male groups to be implemented online using the opportunities of ICT and social media due to the continuing COVID-19 quarantine regime.
- Organize and conduct (including full logistical support):
- Eight (8) information sessions with representatives of faith-based groups (200-300 views per session to be reached). These should be live Zoom sessions (each attended by an FBO leader to talk about the topic) broadcasted via social media profiles and / or pre-announced offline Zoom sessions with a number of people attending – both formats to be examined for finding the most suitable one to reach the target groups efficiently;
- 16 awareness raising sessions with young male groups (200-300 views per session to be reached). These should be live Zoom sessions (each attended by an FBO leader to talk about the topic) broadcasted via social media profiles and / or pre-announced offline Zoom sessions with a number of people attending – both formats to be examined for finding the most suitable one to reach the target groups efficiently.;
- A series of programmes on local television (broadcast/online) and radio channels (two TV and two radio programmes) to discuss the topics around the key messages of the campaign.
- Develop communication/partnerships workplan for successful implementation of the action; strategies to ensure sustainability, criteria for selection of participants; etc.
- As per agreed strategy of the campaign produce 10 videos in local language with a total length of up to two minutes each featuring different male celebrities spreading the messages of the campaign.
- To ensure visibility of the project interventions through social networks and traditional media with the following minimum specifications:
- one post per week to reach 10,000 – 15,000 people on social media;
- one press material (news item / interview / op-ed) about the project / campaign per month, to be published in local media outlets.
- To provide UN Women and UNFPA with an interim and final narrative report in line with the pre-defined scope of work and schedule.
- Legal registration with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan and availability of a valid registration certificate;
- Demonstrated evidence/experience of work in Azerbaijan on areas related to the scope of the work is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in organizing and running awareness raising campaigns on gender equality.
- At least 3 years of experience in organizing and running campaigns that include development of promotional strategies tailored to the needs of vulnerable groups, crafting captivating ads, creating engaging and shareable content, etc.
- Specific experience with faith-based organizations and male groups for promoting gender equality will be considered an advantage.
- Previous work on EU or UN programmes is considered an asset
CVs of the project coordinator and key trainers/experts to be engaged in the action should be submitted alongside the offer. The proposed team members must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in their respective area of expertise.
For more information, visit https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/109493
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.