Under 24? Time on your hands? Do you have an idea, dream or vision for the world you want to see after coronavirus? If yes then this call is for you! UNICEF has launched #Reimagine, a global campaign to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic from becoming a lasting crisis for children.
Applicants can participate in the challenge by submitting a story, video, audio or photos.
- In 500 words, what kind of world do you re-imagine post-COVID-19?
- Create a video or audio (less than 2 minutes) on the world you re-imagine post COVID-19.
- Share a photo/photo essay or your artwork on social media on the world you re-imagine post COVID-19.
Selection & Prizes
- A panel of expert judges will review all entries and select the finalists and winners.
- There will be 2 winners (1 male, 1 female) and up to 10 finalists in each age group.
- Winners and finalists will receive a certificate and prize (school bag for 10-15 and Generation Unlimited t-shirt for 16-24).
- UNICEF will publish the best work on the UNICEF Kenya website and social media, and share with national TV, radio and newspapers, for World Children’s Day on 20 November 2020.
To enter the challenge, applicants must be:
- Living in Kenya and be aged 10 to 24 (on 31 October 2020).
- There will be two age groups – 10 to 15 and 16 to 24.
For more information, visit https://www.unicef.org/kenya/reimagine