The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal for providing the services of conducting the needs and capabilities assessment of NGOs working with vulnerable groups (ATO/JFO veterans, children living with disabilities, people living with HIV) in six regions of Ukraine.
The Programme is closely associated with the Democratic Governance and Reform Programme which is implemented nationwide in all regions of Ukraine and complies with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), in particular, SDG 16 (Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions).
The main goal of the assignment is conducting an analysis of the institutional potential, capacities and needs of those NGOs, which work with vulnerable groups (ex-combatants, children living with disabilities, people living with HIV) in Zaporizhzhia, Kherson, Dnipropetrovsk, Sumy Mykolaiv and Chernihiv oblasts.
The Programme activities are grouped according to the following key components of the Programme, which reflect the priority needs of the region:
- Component 1: Economic Recovery and Restoration of Critical Infrastructure.
- Component 2: Local Governance and Decentralisation Reform.
- Component 3: Community Security and Social Cohesion.
- Officially registered Company / Organization with a valid registration at least three (3) years (for Ukrainian companies:
- A company should be registered in the territory controlled by the government of Ukraine).
- Proven experience in conducting sociological studies (at least three (3) studies).
- Proven experience of the organization in conducting focus group studies (at least three (3) examples).
- Proven experience of the organization in preparing analytical reports (at least 1 report).
- Availability of recommendation letters from the previous clients (at least 2 letters).
- Availability of human resources that will ensure the proper quality and timely performance of the contract.
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=81561