Deadline: 17 September 2018
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for a cooperative agreement from qualified entities to implement the “Improving Public Education Outcomes (IPEO) Program” to improve reading, writing and social and emotional learning skills of girls and boys in public primary schools in Lebanon.
This goal will require a comprehensive approach to ensure that students acquire grade level competencies in Arabic and, to the extent possible, other official foreign languages taught in public schools, as per the Lebanese national curriculum. The activity targets an estimated 200,000 girls and boys, including those who are registered in second shifts of public schools.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Award Ceiling: $90,000,000
- Award Floor: $90,000,000
- Improved student performance in reading and writing
- Teachers deliver evidence-based instruction in reading and writing
- Educational materials and equipment are being used in the classroom
- Schools adopt mechanisms that promote the engagement of caregivers in their children’s learning
- Improved social and emotional learning (SEL)
- Teachers adopt methodologies that promote social and emotional learning in the classroom
- Improved national-level service delivery of education
- Technical and administrative support provided to CERD and MEHE based on Institutional Capacity Assessment
- Learning agenda set for the modernization of Lebanese curriculum
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Eligibility for this NOFO is not restricted.
- U.S. and non-US organizations may participate under this NOFO and USAID welcomes applications from organizations that have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established U.S. Government standards, laws, and regulations.
- The successful applicant(s) will be subject to a responsibility determination assessment (Pre-award Survey) by the Agreement Officer (AO).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For further information, please visit Grants.gov.