Applications for the Multi-Stakeholder Workshop on the United Nations Convention against Corruption (UNCAC) and its Review Mechanism now open.
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime invites Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), including NGOs, academia, business associations, and chambers of commerce, based in Southeast Europe, working on good governance and transparency, to apply for an opportunity to enhance their capacity on UNCAC and its Implementation Review Mechanism.
- To be eligible, CSOs must meet the following requirements:
- Be based in the Southeast European region, including Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, as well as Kosovo.
- Possess experience in monitoring, legal analysis, report drafting, working with the private sector, advocacy, and the potential to contribute effectively to the review process and follow-up activities.
- Have a good working knowledge of English.
- Consideration will also be given to factors such as geographical balance, diverse ideological and professional backgrounds, gender, ethnic and social diversity during the selection process.
- Only one representative per organization will be invited to attend the workshop, and the UNODC will sponsor their participation.
For more information, visit United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.