Deadline: 20 May 2020
EaP Civil Society Facility is launching the call for experienced organisations to develop and deliver an Online Course on Sectoral Accountability for Civil Society Organisations (Energy Sector). The concept of the course was revised to better adapt it to the current situation triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This course is commissioned within the framework of EU funded project Eastern Partnership Civil Society Facility – Regional Actions being implemented by the consortium led by GDSI Limited.
The overall objective of the online course on sectoral accountability for civil society organisations is to improve the capacity of civil society organisations and representatives to meaningfully engage in sectoral issues of significance for the overall level of wellbeing in society. The sector which will be addressed by this course will be the energy sector.
Targeted civil society representatives from the Eastern Partnership countries improve their knowledge of the energy sector and their skills to engage in public consultations / advocate / campaign on energy related issues, using evidence-based research.
The maximum value of the assignment is EUR 80,800.00.
Scope of Work
The proposed method of delivery is a mix of tutor-assisted online modules relevant for all countries and a series of webinars which would be country-specific and customised.
The assignment has the following steps:
Sectoral Accountability Course Development:
- Development of the methodology and curriculum;
- Development and production of the online part:
- An Introduction / promotional video / presentation / other type of content – What are the Modules about
- Each module should consist of the following parts:
- Knowledge transfer – Video/audio presentation / other type of content;
- Activities/Practising/Group Discussions (potentially webinars);
- Recommended materials for self-learning;
- Self-Assessment/Next steps;
- Detailed work plan and training schedule for the national webinars series ;
- Preparation of content for the national webinars series;
- Translation into Russian of all materials, including subtitles for videos or interactive parts of the course;
- Delivery of 6 national webinar series, including interpretation, if needed;
- Developing the final assignment for participants(most likely policy papers, evidence-based research, etc).
The Participants having successfully completed all modules will receive a completion certificate.
- Post-training skill assessment (self-assessment; peer-to-peer/ external partner assessment, etc.)
- Evaluation of the course and report preparation;
- Moderation of further exchange/support/ skill development
Interested organisations should have the following professional experience: curriculum development, course development, development of e-learning modules / courses. The organisations should have relevant experience in the EU or Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) and have proven work experience with private sector, government agencies and CSOs.
Countries to be covered: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
The assignment is planned to start in May 2020 and last until November 2020. The breakdown below should be taken just as an indication of when the main activities are expected to take place:
- Preparatory work: May – June 2020;
- Development of methodology and curriculum, development and production of online modules: June – August 2020;
- Launch of the course: tentatively by the end of August 2020 / beginning of September 2020;
- Delivery of all online modules (introductory and general): tentatively in September – October 2020;
- Delivery of six national webinar series and work on final assignments with experts: tentatively October-November 2020;
- Post training activities: November 2020.
The Contractor shall propose a detailed schedule for the delivery and completion of the assignment.
Languages: English, Russian
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2SBbPyT