Deadline: 9 October 2017
The Grinnell College is currently inviting applicants for its 2018 Grinnell Prize with a mission to educate men and women “who are prepared in life and work to use their knowledge and their abilities to serve the common good.”
- Agriculture, Food
- Animal Related
- Arts, Culture, and Media
- Civil and Human Rights
- Crime, Legal Services
- Environmental Sustainability, Protection, and Conservation
- Human Services
- International Development, Foreign Affairs, and National Security
- Philanthropy and Volunteerism
- Public Safety, Disaster Preparedness, and Relief
- Religion, Spiritual Development
- Research, Think Tank
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Youth Leadership, Development
Grants of up to $100,000 will be awarded for Grinnell Prize.
- The Grinnell Prize is open to all individuals from all over the world.
- The College encourages nominators to collaborate with their nominee(s) to put forth a strong, well-informed nomination.
- Applicants may submit up to a maximum of two individuals who are working collaboratively on an innovative effort. Each of the individuals must independently meet the Prize criteria and eligibility, and an effort should be made to elaborate on the collaborative or synergistic aspect of their relationship.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit 2018 Grinnell Prize.