Deadline: 16 June 2019
Applications are open for Ashoka/Robert Bosch Stiftung ChangemakerXchange (CXC) Program.
Co-created by Ashoka and Robert Bosch Stiftung, ChangemakerXchange is a global collaborative community for young changemakers to connect, share and develop cross-border collaborations.
This special edition in Armenia, co-hosted with Ecolab Foundation, is for young social innovators working on ‘Placemaking’. This could be urban or rural regeneration and the creative use of public / community spaces.
- Sharing & Authenticity
- Presence & Wellbeing
- Fun & Creativity
- ChangemakerXchange covers applicants travel costs to/from the venue as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
- They expect applicants to cover their own visas, local travel to airport in applicants own country and from the airport to the venue in the host country (in very limited cases they may be able to support with some of these costs, please reach out to us).
- They also request a small application contribution of 15 USD (making exceptions for those who are unable to contribute) to cover their costs of thoroughly reviewing a large number of applications.
- Must be between 18-30 y/o.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture / initiative which is up and running and has ‘Placemaking’ as its core mission. This could mean urban or rural regeneration, creative use of public / community spaces. They are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young changemakers and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must be a fit with the values of the CXC community.
- Must be located in an eligible country to the summit they are applying for.
- For CXC Armenia the eligible countries are: Europe, Eastern Partnership Countries (Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Russia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia), MENA (depending on visa, including Maghreb, North Africa, Middle East).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.tfaforms.com/4741040