Deadline: 15 March 2019
The Australian Embassy in Jakarta is inviting applicants for its 2019 Alumni Awards that recognizes and honours Australian alumni of all ages who have gained unique distinction and made outstanding contributions to their profession, community and country through exemplary leadership, integrity, innovation and hard work.
Supported by the Australian Embassy, the 2019 Australian Alumni of the Year Awards is the most distinguished honours given to alumni who have demonstrated achievements at a local, national or international level.
The objectives of the 2019 Australian Alumni Awards are to:
- recognise and showcase the significant contribution made by Australian Alumni in their professional fields;
- position alumni as advocates and ambassadors for Australia within their respective fields;
- Highlight and showcase Australia as an excellent “education destination” for prospective Indonesians students by profiling the exceptional – achievements of those who have undertaken Australian educational studies;
- help broaden and deepen the people-to-people links between Australia and Indonesia.
Award winners are invited to the prestigious 2019 Alumni Annual Gala Dinner. As a result of attendance, Award winners gain further benefits through increased publicity of profile enhancement and international recognition as well as increased network opportunities.
- The Alumni Awards are open to all Indonesian nationals who have graduated from a recognised Australian tertiary institution, including participants in short-term tertiary courses.
- All applicants, except past award winners, may re-apply.
- The 2019 Alumni Awards recognise achievements namely within the followings criteria:
- Demonstrated visionary leadership, innovation (and entrepreneurship) and best practice at a local, national or international level; and
- Demonstrated personal commitment to principles and values of fairness, equality and equity
- Evidence of outstanding contribution to and recognition by their profession or industry
- Have commendable aspirations to create future impact
- Demonstrated commitment/contribution to promoting linkages between Australia and Indonesia
- And, or
- Other considerations:
- The selection panel may also consider:
- Degree of difficulty of the achievement and efforts invested;
- Achievements as an individual or as part of a group or organisation; and
- Magnitude and significance of impacts.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must fill the online nomination form via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.australiaawardsindonesia.org/content/170/15/the-2019-alumni-awards?sub=true