Deadline: 31 August 2019
Budget Direct will consider applicants’ sponsorship request whether they are a leader in their field or a grassroots organisation. As long as they want to make meaningful improvements to the lives of Australians, they have Budget Direct’s attention.
Sponsorships will be assessed and granted quaterly in amounts of $1,000 – $5,000.
What type of organisations will Budget Direct sponsor?
Budget Direct is open to supporting organisations that:
- Provide a service or other benefit for the community, on either a local or state basis;
- Provide awareness and education;
- Promote health, education, and wellbeing in their communities, sporting clubs included;
- Help to build friendly, supportive communities across Australia;
- Provide assistance and care for Australians in need;
- Provide road safety and emergency support services;
- Encourage healthy lifestyles; and
- Are a registered organisation or association.
- Organisations out of scope
They will not consider applications if any of these criteria apply:
- Requests to sponsor individuals/individual sporting teams (sporting clubs are accepted);
- Organisations or activities that go against their brand values and business needs;
- Religious groups, political parties or lobby groups; and
- Organisations linked to contentious issues.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.budgetdirect.com.au/about-us/sponsorships.html