GO SMART Award is now calling for nominations to stimulate active urban innovation knowledge sharing between cities and create the opportunities for other city stakeholders to showcase their solutions, products or services.
To commend the excellent performance in the promotion of Inter-City PoC projects among governments and other city stakeholders, the GO SMART encourages Inter-City PoC exchanges between cities by a yearly award contest.
What GO SMART will do?
- Knowledge exchange
- Exchange knowledge and initiate collaborations with other Smart City stakeholders through GO SMART.
- Global City connections
- Develop inter-city proof-of-concept projects to scale and validate the effectiveness of Smart City policies and initiatives.
- Stimulate the Smart Economy
- Establish an open and cross-border market for Smart City solutions.
- Demonstrate your solution to the GO SMART community, from city representatives to industry leaders in smart city domains, and get endorsed as GO SMART highlight projects.
- Build strong relationships with smart city focused cities, industry leaders, experts, and entrepreneurs from the region and around the globe. The winning projects will be promoted worldwide.
- Winners will be invited to showcase at Smart City Summit & Smart City Expo. during and after.
- Does the project involve different domains? How many different domain fields are included?
- How impactful is the idea and the willingness to adopt by other cities? How does your project show inclusiveness and sustainability?
- What is the problem being addressed by this project? What are the alternative solutions considered for this problem and explain why is the final solution chosen?
- How innovative/creative /unique is the idea? Is there a novel approach applied to solve the problem?
- Is the project driven by the inclusiveness of the citizens? How does the applicant demonstrate the human centric mindset and inclusive approach in the project?
For more information, visit GO SMART.