The Toronto Arts Foundation is pleased to announce a call for nominations for the Community Arts Award to celebrate the vital contributions that artists and organizations make in Toronto’s communities.
This award celebrates an artist that has made a significant contribution in Toronto by working with, in and for communities, while creating access and inclusion to arts and culture.
- The Community Arts Award is a $10,000 cash prize presented by Toronto Arts Foundation’s Neighbourhood Arts Network.
To be eligible for the award, all nominees must demonstrate a commitment and/or focus on community-engaged arts and access to arts and culture in Toronto. The nominee may not be awarded more than one Toronto Arts Foundation award within any given year.
Here is some information you can prepare in advance for the online application:
- A short explanation of why the nominee should be considered for the award, explain how their body of work reflects their commitment to community arts.
- 100 word bio of the nominee.
- CV/resume (maximum 2 pages).
- Support material: this can be in the form of print material such as published materials, press clippings, or audio/visual items. Accepted file formats will be listed in the online application form.
For more information, visit https://neighbourhoodartsnetwork.org/community-arts-award