The U.S. Embassy in Morocco has announced Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) – a fully funded academic and cultural exchange program designed to increase participants’ knowledge and global connectivity.
Global UGRAD participants come from 60+ countries and study for a semester at universities across the United States. After the program, participants are higher-achieving students, stronger leaders, and more actively engaged in their communities.
What Students Gain from Global UGRAD?
- Leadership Skills
- Intercultural Understanding
- Networking Opportunities Professional Development
- Exchange Experience
- New Friendships
- Community Service
- Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a Moroccan citizen residing in Morocco
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of the program’s start
- Be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student
- Have completed at least one semester of college by August 2022.
- Have at least one semester remaining upon program end.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Demonstrated academic excellence, cross-cultural interest, and leadership potential
- Global UGRAD is a non-degree program
- Priority will be given to candidates with no/limited travel abroad