Are you Looking for Funds and Mentorship to Implement your Ideas that Benefit Communities? Community Innovation Lab by HIVE Pakistan is calling upon social innovators, campaigners, and problem solvers in Pakistan to join them in making a lasting impact within your community, neighborhood, or group.
HIVE Pakistan believe that by bringing together diverse perspectives and ideas, they can tackle the most pressing social challenges of the time.
By participating in the Community Innovation Lab, you will gain access to a supportive ecosystem of mentors, experts, and resources to help turn your idea into a reality. Through workshops, networking opportunities, and tailored support, they will guide you in developing and refining your concept.
This year’s theme is intersectional approaches to Peacebuilding.
- Receive up to Rs. 2,000,000 funds for your project.
Guidelines for the video pitch:
- The video pitch should not exceed 2 minutes in length. All videos above 2 minutes in length will be discarded and not considered as a valid entry.
- Video Clarity:
- Use a well-lit and quiet environment for recording your video to ensure that you are clearly visible.
- Position yourself in the frame so that your face is clearly visible, a portrait-size frame will be ideal
- Avoid excessive movements or distractions that may take away from the clarity of your message.
- Consider using a tripod or stable surface to keep the camera steady and avoid shaky footage.
- Sound Clarity:
- Record in a quiet environment to minimize background noise or distractions.
- Use a good-quality microphone to capture clear audio.
- Test the audio levels before recording to ensure that your voice is clear and audible. Avoid speaking too softly or too loudly.
- Remember to review your video before submission to ensure that both the visuals and sound are clear and easily understandable.
- Video Content:
- The video pitch should be divided into three distinct parts as explained below:
- Introduce yourself briefly, including your name, background, and any relevant experiences or expertise that relate to the idea you are presenting.
- Clearly explain the social issues or challenges that you see in your community or neighbourhood. Describe why it is important and how it impacts the community or individuals involved.
- How do you propose to address those issues, innovatively? How your solution will benefit the community, neighbourhood, or groups.
For more information, visit HIVE Pakistan.