Nominations are now open for the If Social Impact Prize to publish and support projects that contribute to their society.
You are welcome to submit all projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of their time and help to improve conditions – your CSR projects or your active support for a specific aspect of society.
If you apply for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE, you can benefit from advantages which help to boost your project:
- Your application is free of charge
- Your project will be permanently published in the iF WOLRD DESIGN GUIDE.
- Your project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design-interested public.
- You can win a share of EUR 100,000 in prize money.
- You can update your project with latest videos, photos or news.
The best projects will be honored with a total prize money of EUR 100,000
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well being
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequalities
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Responsible production and consumption
- Climate Action
- Life below water
- Life on Land
Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations, social enterprises and entrepreneurs are welcome to submit
For more information, visit: