SRISTI (Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions) invites nominations for ‘SRISTI Samman Awards 2020’, felicitating creative individuals and communities for their inclusive contribution in sustainable development and humanitarian action.
The award will be given to selected nominees based on the quality of their work and its large scale social impact. Candidates who have accomplished such work without any governmental or donor support will be preferred. SRISTI especially encourages nominations from women as it feels they should be encouraged in their role in sustainable development.
SRISTI request you to kindly nominate individuals/communities who have done exemplary work in the following domains:
- Widespread social diffusion of practices and innovations influencing the community or environment
- Spreading awareness in the biodiversity conservation or contribution and management of Common Property Resource (CPR) through an informal institutional framework
- Outstanding artists/artisans or people who having revived any traditional art form/s
- Exceptional contribution towards spreading the ideology of Honey Bee Network
Nominations must be sent in format given below:
- A letter of nomination addressing the nominee’s record of accomplishment concerning the award criteria (self-nomination is acceptable).
- E-mail of the nominee or of person who can connect with the nominee.
- The complete profile of innovation or activity along with high-resolution photographs of the nominee, his/her innovation and/or activity. (Photographs need to be attached separately).
Separate pages must be added for detailed information and photographs
For more information, visit http://www.sristi.org/nominations-sought-for-sristi-samman-awards-2020/