Nominations are now open for the .ORG Impact Awards, a global awards program hosted by the Public Interest Registry to recognize and celebrate individuals and organizations that have a connection to a registered.
- Health and Healing
- Quality Education for All
- Environmental Stewardship
- Hunger and Poverty
- Community Building
- Rising Star
The winners in each category of the .ORG Impact Awards will have the opportunity to direct a monetary donation to the charitable organization of their choice, as follows:
- .ORG IMPACT AWARDS .ORG of the Year: $35,000 USD
- All other winners: $10,000 USD
- A custom trophy for the winners.
- A dedicated logo mark for use on their .ORG’s website and materials will be provided for finalists and winners to promote their achievements.
- The opportunity to be featured in various .ORG digital platforms throughout the year, including articles, videos, social posts and more.
- Raise the profile of your nominated .ORG to increase the potential of partnership development, talent acquisition and audience reach.
- Providing additional validation to programs that can help build, strengthen, and fund them in the future
- All organizations: nominated to any category must have a website hosted on the .ORG domain.
- All individual nominees: must have an established role at an organization with a website on the .ORG domain.
- The nominee: must be the registrant, or affiliated with the registrant, of a second level .ORG domain name.
- The URL of the website: must resolve to a .ORG domain name.
- Activities highlighted in the submission: must have occurred between May 1, 2021 and May 1, 2022. If the activity began before May 1, 2021 or extends beyond May 1, 2022, the entry is still eligible so long as meaningful activity occurred between the two dates.
- Organizations and individuals: may submit to more than one award category, but each submission must be original (ie, an entry for one award may not be resubmitted verbatim to another award). to nominate the individual or organization that uses or has a connection to the .ORG domain name.
- A nominee: may be less than 18 years of age. However, if a nominee less than 18 years of age qualifies as a finalist, they will be required to complete a consent form signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Individuals or entities: who reside in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Sudan, the Syrian Arab Republic, or Crimea may not nominate or be identified as a “Nominee”.
- Employees of Public Interest Registry: any of its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to nominate individuals or organizations or be considered as a Nominee for any award.
For more information, visit https://orgimpactawards.org/