The Global Resilience Partnership (GRP), through The Resilience Knowledge Coalition, is hosting a social media competition in the lead-up to the Resilience Hub at COP27.
Submit an entry to stand a chance to win $1000 USD, be showcased at key GRP events, and have your work displayed on all our social media channels. Students and young professionals are welcome to submit visual and audio entries that depict what they and their communities are doing to tackle the impacts of climate change.
Social media presents an exciting opportunity for young people to exchange innovative and transformative solutions to the harsh impacts of climate change. They aim to celebrate the brilliant minds of the future who are passionate about climate action in their communities. All students and young professionals are invited to submit visual and audio content depicting what resilient steps they are taking to adapt in a world of uncertainty.
- What are you and your community doing to build resilience to the impacts of climate change?
- Climate changeGender, youth and marginalized groups
- This contest is for the youth at heart and open to all the countries except Crimea region of Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria;
- Social Media: Entrants may submit their material by posting on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok or an unlisted YouTube link. Be sure to use the following hashtags: #COPResiliencehub and #Art4Resilience
- Google Drive link: Entrants may submit material via Google Drive. Please remember to add your name and country as the name of the drive folder.
- WhatsApp: Entrants may submit audio and visual materials via WhatsApp if you would like to make a submission via WhatsApp. Please remember to fill in the form that you will be sent in order to submit, and add your name and country to your file.
- Submit your entry early to increase your chances of getting featured. Submissions will be reviewed daily.
General liability Release
- By participating in this contest, each entrant agrees:
- That the submission is the entrant’s own original, previously unpublished, and previously unproduced work; any entrant who incorporates any intellectual property or material owned by a third party into his or her submission does so at his or her own risk.
- That they grant GRP, CDKN, ICCCAD the right to, use the submission in connection with the contest and marketing and promotion of the contest; and use this material in future communications material and collateral. The entrant will be properly credited when content is used. That this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media channel, and that you are providing your information to GRP, CDKN, ICCCAD and not to Instagram or any other social media channel.
For more information, visit https://www.globalresiliencepartnership.org/social-media-contest-ahead-of-cop27art4resilience/